Secure Login Solution (SLS)
SIS is a combination device of fingerprint authentication & smart card technology to provide increased level of security and convenience.
Currently, the smart card technology is being widely spread over the world, but is not yet being used commonly. To make this technology more widespread available to the public, GSS has developed SIS. The integration of smart card with fingerprint authentication solution makes the system safest where the cardholder authentication is inevitable.
SIS the integration of smart card with fingerprint authentication solution makes the system safest where the cardholder authentication is inevitable
SIS has a smart card slot and a fingerprint image sensor on the side to elevate the security level of smart cards. Now the smart card holders can use their card without worrying about their personal information being stolen.
SIS (fingerprint Recognition Algorithm) follows the commonly accepted fingerprint identification scheme, which uses a set of specific fingerprint feature points (minutiae). However it contains many powerful algorithmic solutions, which enhance the system performance and reliability. Some of them are listed below:
- Image Quality Check Algorithm
- Efficient Image Enhancement Algorithm
- Fully Tolerant To Fingerprint Distortion and Rotation Matching Algorithm
- Fingerprint Enroll Mode with Feature Collection
- Database Classification and Pre-sorting By Global Feature Vector
- Suitable Algorithm To 1:1 (And 1:N Mode)
- Fingerprint Sensor & Smart Card Reader All-in-one Type
- Easy Registration & Authentication
- Fast Response Time and Low Error Rate
- Upgrade Security, Productivity and Convenience
- FAR (False Acceptance Rate): s0.0001%
- FRR (False Rejection Rate): s 1%
- Authentication Speed: Less than 1 Sec
- Template Size: 480 Bytes
- Fingerprint Rotation Range: 0°-360°
- Matching Security Level: 3Levels
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP